News and Events
Thursday March 6, 2014 | 6:00 - 7:00 pm | Location: Fit For Play
Walk This Way
Foot and Walking Seminar
- Seminar lead by Jessica Plunkett, DPT staff physical therapist
- Topics Covered
- * Benefits of walking
- * Advice to promote walking safely and overall injury prevention
- * Tips for finding the right shoe
- * Make walking more enjoyable and get more out of the activity
Additional information available >> Click Here
To RSVP for the seminar >> Click Here
Thursday April 3 | 6:00-7:30pm | Location: Fit For Play
ACL Injury Prevention and Enhancement Seminar
This seminar is intended for those concerned with keeping athletes injury free and performing at their optimal level . Led by Jim Bennett, MPT.
Dates: April 3, 10, 17, 24 | Location and times: TBA
Walk This Way
A walking club designed to provide club members with 30 minute group walks in various locations around the community.
Walks will be lead by Fit For Play staff physical therapist Jessica Plunkett, DPT and are designed to accommodate participants of all levels and abilities.
Additional Information ... Click Here
Date: Saturday October 19, 2013 | Location: Mount Nittany Middle School
Family Fall Health Fest
Local providers are teaming up for your health! Fit For Play is teaming up with Mount Nittany Health Diabetes Network to bring a FREE event to the local community.
The FREE event will feature something for the whole family:
* Health information from Mount Nittany Health providers
* Exhibits from various community partners
* Health Screenings
Get all the information >> Click Here